Application procedureEntrance qualifications
The specialization course is open to persons with a Ba or Ma degree in Speech Language Therapy who are qualified to work as an SLT in their home country.
1. Complete the application form.
2. Add a copy of the diploma of your highest qualiﬁcation and your identity card.
3. Add a letter of motivation and your curriculum vitae.
4. Send these documents to ECSF-secretariat.
5. Applicants will receive a notiﬁcation after receipt of documents.
6. The ECSF-consortium provides a list of selected candidates. A maximum of 24 students will be selected by the ECSF-consortium. Participants are selected on a first come first served basis.
7. Selected candidates will receive an invitation to ofﬁcially register for the ECSF-course.
8. Registration is ﬁnal after payment of registration fee. This fee is not refundable.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The entrance fee for the 2016-2017 course is €1500.
This includes all lecturing, follow up sessions, and evaluations. Students will also receive a package of DVDs and have online access to the major scientific journals. Students will receive an official student card, with student benefits (e.g., reduced membership fees IFA, ...).
Overnight stays during the intensive weeks are not included.
For Flanders: het gebruik van de KMO-portefeuille is mogelijk voor zelfstandigen, hierbij wordt de helft van het inschrijfgeld gereduceerd.
Funding for people from underdeveloped countries is available.
Future planning of courses
Intensive week 1: Turku, Finland, 19-23/09/2016
Intensive week 2: Ghent, Belgium, 20-24/02/2017
Intensive week 1: Aachen, Germany, 25-29/09/2017
Intensive week 2: Antwerp, Belgium, 19-23/02/2018
Registration is open.
Intensive week 1: Utrecht, The Netherlands, September 2018
Intensive week 2: Bruges, Belgium, February 2019
Pre-registration is open.
Intensive week 1: Dublin, Ireland, 16-20/09/2019
Intensive week 2: Antwerp, Belgium